Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Boost of Energy

I am not sure where this came from, but I am ready for the New Year. You can tell by all the work I am doing around the house today. I normally wait for New Years Day to take down all the decorations, but today I got an itch to do it. I got everything down, got all the furniture back where it goes. Put all the everyday pictures back on the walls and mantle. I even went outside and took all the Christmas lights down. I love that my kids take long naps. So whats next, I am going to clean out the closets and get rid of toys and clothes that don't fit the kiddlets anymore. So if anyone needs clothes or toys lemme know.

Two more days and 2009 is here!!!! I think I know why I am so excited about '09, my baby will be one, and he is gonna start walking, and April is going to be a huge month for us. I turn 30 and it will be Matt and I's 5 year wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment